I’m not sure if others get the appeal of graphic tees or is it just me? Or is this even normal, but my fixation to print tees is quite huge.
I think I grew attached to print tees as a kid, when my closet consisted of 1 pair of good jeans and 1 pair of sucky jeans. Graphic tees were pretty much all I could afford with my pocket money to buy in order to bring some spirit to my clothing. Besides to looking fancy, the tees were an ingenious way to express to the world things like ”I like Queen”, ”I watch the X-Files”, ”I know this weird comic but you don’t, lol” and ”I’m too cool to give a crap so I just wear a tee with a random 70’s washing powder ad on it”.
Oh and nope, I didn’t stop hoarding print tees when I stopped being a youngster. No way, print tees have never let me down. If anything, I have grown into a collector & gotten more determinate to hunt down a *specific* print tee that I want.
A print tee is my number one hack on a lazy clothing day : a comfy but boring outfit feels way more ducky with a loud graphic tee. As well, I have used print tees to dress down things that feel too stiff and formal, like pencil skirts, even tho I’m not sure what was wrong with me those times when I wore a pencil skirt.
The tee I’m wearing here, Galaxxxy Gala Chan T shirt, I ordered from TOM. While I’m not sure if the print has any deep message to the mankind, I do personally find the neon colored smiling creature super appealing 😀
PS : You can sign up here for $5 store credit to TOM
This post was featured in :
Links a la Mode: June 23
- Aaveplaneetta: My Personal Rleationship with Graphic Tee’s
- Aesthetic Distance: Welcome to Jamrock: What to Wear to the Pool this Summer
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: How to Lead an Ethical Lifestyle
- The Antisocialista: Old Stripe, New Stripe, Bold Stripe, Blue Stripe
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from London Collections: Mens Spring Summer 2017
- Elements of Ellis: Green Utility Jacket
- From the Soles Up: Wrap it Up
- A Glamourous Revelation: Dancing to the Beat of Summer’s Drum
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Enjoy Leggings: Feed your Addiction
- Have Clothes Will Travel:I’m in Tokyo, I swear
- I’m So Versailles: The Estee Edit Review
- Life in the Fash Lane: Dressed up Maxi
- Lobler & Delaney: Styling Fun with Barbour
- Love Laugh Explore: Chambray + Olive
- Lucy VanDean: The One Who (almost) got Away
- Modavracha: Why You need to Enable Pinterest Rich Pins for Your Blog
- Outfit Zest: Lite Apparel, an Ethical Clothing Brand
- Rain of Peonies: Gold Rose Blend
- Style with Nihan: Blush Pink Blazer
- Trendee Toad: Small Town Pin-Up Gals